Saturday, November 13, 2010

Clean your computer

I think you recognize the symptom:  The older your computer gets, the slow it operates.  So naturally I was attracted to a TV ad promising a product MAXMYPC to clean up your computer and make it run like new.  It was free to download but only the analysis part.  To actually do something, you had to pay $49.99 and download the actual cleaning program.

But before shelling out any cash, I wanted to see some product reviews.  We've found that peer and professional reviews to be very enlightening.  When I googled MAXMYPC I found several entries that were positive but the review by Frank C at http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.ccleaner.com?trk=search was really valuable.  Not only is he not enamored with MAXMYPC, but he recommends CCLEANER a product of Piriform.

CCLEANER is free for home  use although donations are welcomed.  And it has done a marvelous job with my  PC.  Ican't say all I'd like to about CCLEANER without sounding like one of those on-TV admen.

Try it.  I think you'll be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment