Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I"m baaaaack

I don't know for how long and it certainly isn't going to be every day, but I'm back on the web.  During my self-imposed vacation from blogging, I realized that the world doesn't stop simply because I don't blog.  It doesn't even slow down.  But I do stop thinking "wow, I should blog that" or "wonder if any of my readers have heard of this."  I even read a book or two that might not get reviewed now because my memory of them isn't as bright as it was two weeks ago.

My posts will also be shorter for your sake and mine.  As a plus, that means you won't have as much to read to keep up.  As a negative, I'm likely to sound more disagreeable simply because I won't explain myself in a much depth.  Too bad.

I trust you had a good Christmas.  I feel I had another perfect one.  Lots of friends and family around or at least sending greetings, lots of presents, and relatively good health.

I wish the best to you and yours this holiday.

Arnold

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. Can't say much for myself. I'm lucky if I get one blog a month done.

    ReplyDelete