Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hookah, line & sinker


This was definitely a first for me. When Eve's Market opened, we could tell that it was a little different from other grocery stores. While many of the products and brands were familiar to us, many were not and there seemed to be more "natural" andn "organic" selections than we were used to seeing. But when I walked into the store today and saw the "Manager's Special" (pictured above), it was definitely a first. Not the first hookah I've seen although it is probably the first one in that shade of purple. But it was the first I've seen in a neighborhood grocery store. Maybe I should check the produce section for other unusual items.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if I were to take up smoking (which I'm not), it would be a hookah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they mention a hookah at the begining of Disney's Aladin?

    ReplyDelete