Sunday, October 02, 2011

My walker gets an upgrade. My cell phone is jealous.

At the side of this paragraph is a picture of my walker, the walker we bought last spring on our way home from a Parkinson's seminar in Palm Springs.  It's been a good machine.  In fact the only serious breakage hs been the little red reflectors at the near end of the arm rest.  I'd point them out in the picture but they're not there.

I've been looking for something to replace them and finally saw something on Amazon.  To show you, I decided to try the video capabilities of blogspot.

Is that impressive or what? It's an LED with four settings Off, On, Fast Blink, Slow blink.  Now that I know this works, you may actually see some videos on this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Next you'll be putting those low-lights around the bottom and installing booming bass speakers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These walkers and gadgets are quite impressive. Glad they've been made available for use when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the upgraded lights.

    ReplyDelete