Saturday, December 26, 2009

A GPS for Carolyn

Carolyn managed to surprise me wih a couple of presents so I was glad I had taken advantage of a Target sale a couple of weeks ago and bought a Tom Tom GPS, model XXL.  I find that I need XXL for all my shirts and pants lately so I figured I couldn't go wrong with the Tom Tom.

Being twice the piece of equipment than my GPS both in physical screen size and computer logic, I'll have fun learning it when we use the Dodge van.  At least I expect she'll want to move the GPS back and forth between her little red car and the Dodge van.

The biggest problem we've found with this GPS so far is that the screen is so big  it's hard to find a place  in the car where it can be seen and that doesn't block out 10 % of the windshield view.  The other bother is that it doesn't turn on when you start the car unlike normal accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment