Monday, February 27, 2006

Good-bye old office


We've been hiring like crazy at work so that available workspaces are becoming rare. In fact, we've been playing a game of dominoes with the cubicles to maximize the number of staff who can be comfortably housed. Now we're starting on the offices. It has been my good fortune to have a comfortably sized office for the past several months. But now it looks like with some creative furnishings we can house two employees in my office. And that means I'll be moving to a smaller, but very adequate office. In fact, it will be really close to my original office when I came to work at this company.

Probably the hardest thing I'll have to deal with is having my computer on a right hand return instead of a left hand return and remembering which door to come in. I think those are hardships I can live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment