Monday, February 20, 2006

Nerd for life

I found this NerdTest and thought I'd better let you all know how I scored.

I am nerdier than 46% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I guess I just can't shake that "pocket protector" image that I treasured for so many years. If it makes any difference, I took the test a second time trying to place myself where I would have been right out of grad school, building our Polymorphic-88 computer, and carrying IBM 80-column Hollerith cards in my shirt pocket right behind the pocket protector which had 2 pens, a pencil, an eraser, and a screwdriver in it.

I am nerdier than 98% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

So I guess I've gotten a little more back in the mainstream after all.

3 comments:

  1. I scored a 95, Supreme Nerd God. I think the chemistry questions really helped and that for some reason I knew that the first picture was James Clerk Maxwell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a mid level nerd, 71. I guess for the family dad's former self beats me, but otherwise I reign supreme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a 92. Didnt have a clue about James Clerk Maxwell :)

    PL

    ReplyDelete