Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not true but still fun

For about the last 5 years one of my favorite on-line sites and stores has been Despair.Inc.. They're the company that puts out corporate wall-art mimicking inspirational inspirational art such as the ones put out by All Posters. I've never had a wall that needed decorating more than it already was so I never bought a Despair poster.


When I saw this t-shirt in the Despair, Inc. online catalog and especially on sale for $9.99 I had to have it. Of course there was a time when the message was completely valid but now, thanks to all you kind visitors out there, it is no longer true. I would have to put on quite a show to collect an audience for the t-shirt larger than that of my blog.

Thank you all for checking in.

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually like shirts that talk, but this one is funny! If you can make me smile, then it is worth the 10 bucks. I admire your faithful blogging.

    ReplyDelete