Sunday, March 28, 2010

A New Scooter Driver in Town

Being the youngest in the family has never seemed much of a handicap to Camdan.  He naturally assumes it is his duty to discipline his older brothers and help them learn new skills.  This is a problem when it involves something new to him as he has to pretend he knows what is going on until he actually does.


Yesterday he saw Jake and Tim riding on the scooters/skateboards that we keep at Grandma's house specifically for the boys to ride.  As soon as one of the skateboards was empty, he took it over .  Only trouble was, he couldn't tell how to make it go.


Jake stopped by to offer some assistance but Camdan had to refuse.  He didn't want  Jake to know he needed help.  Do you think there might be a little stubborn streak in Camdan?




Hmmm, back at square one.  I'll just carefully observe other scooters.  



Dad tries to help out but runs into the same problem.  



Ah heck.  Looks like I'll have to put it away.  Wait!  If I push with my foot, I can make this thing move.  Watch out, world!  Here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment