Friday, September 03, 2010

Camdan's cookies??

This was probably more of an experiment  on my part than anything else.  When Perry's family left him at our house while they went to the Sacramento Zoo, he and I whipped up a batch of banana oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies. They disappeared pretty fast as Carolyn sent the majority of them to Long Beach.  So when Ed and Tiffany asked us to watch over the boys during Tiffany's school open house, I decided to ask Camdan if he wanted to make cookies with me.  His response was "Cookies?"


He was well behaved but didn't really know what he was doing.  About half-way through he dropped the measuring cup into the mixing bowl while the beaters were goingl  That scare us all as flour and oatmeal scattered everywhere and my look must have scared the little boy.  He quickly reached his arms toward me and cried, "Hold you?  Hold you?" his version of "Will you hold me?"



Although a piece of the mixer blade broke off, nothing else appeared damaged.  Camdan quickly lost interest after that.  Carolyn and I finished baking the cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, it sounds like Camdan knows how to diffuse Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee was lucky to get a few of those cookies. Memory making for Perry

    ReplyDelete