Monday, September 06, 2010

Sick Bed

What you are seeing in this picture above is one of the rare shots of me suffering in my sick bed.  I have been extremely fortunate to have lead a mostly healthy life free from the suffering that affects many people. I therefore feel it even worse when it does strike me.  Or at least I act more like a baby.  At this point I had been sick and bedridden approximately 36 hours.

This shot was staged.  I'm supposed to be emptying my stomach in that trash can but in reality I have already done that several times.  There's nothing left to throw up.  Twelve hours after this  picture was taken I think I'm beginning to feel like eating something.  I'm also beginning to think I may live through this experience.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been ill. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...sorry you have suffered so much.

    ReplyDelete