Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Clean up detaill

One of the disadvantages of moving North is that we don't get a chance to help the kids and grandkids as much as we might have otherwise. But being back in town for a wedding this weekend, we did have a little time on our hands in between other obligations.

Sometimes we've been able to help with installing lighting or a sprinkler system. This time we were able to help organize things a little bit at our son's house. Or maybe I should say that Carolyn had a chance to organize. I'm not very organized myself, so I stuck with something a little more my style - sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming. That way Carolyn had more time to figure out what should go where.

We're hoping that we can get the grandkids to choose some of the organizing tools themselves such as boxes, labels, etc. so they'll feel more a part of organizing their lives. At least we can hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment