Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sort of like a walrus, I'd say

I'd say I was pretty desperate for ideas when I have to use a picture of my own face as the topic for the day's blog. On the other hand, most famous people would consider it a wasted day if their picture didn't appear prominently displayed on the front page, headline, or other widely seen place. Besides, Carolyn thought I should do this to take a little bit of the shock away for when the family sees me at Thanksgiving time. So here it goes:

If you're really a glutton for punishment, you can click on the picture above and see an enlarged version. Doesn't get any prettier, just larger.

Yes, I've decided to follow my dad and my oldest brother and people have already told me I look more like them now. "more like you should look" was the way someone said. But I've noticed that although I've gotten lots of complements on the new look, no one has yet said it makes me look younger. Maybe a new Corvette would do that!?

Addendum (see first comment)...................

Here's Professor Slughorn from Harry Potter 6. Is there a resemblance?

3 comments:

  1. Actually, a lot like I imagine Horace Slughorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to update your blog picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's all in how you imagine him, and I'm not certain I would have portrayed him that way, but yeah there's some resemblance.

    ReplyDelete