Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rub a dub dub, 4 kids in a ... dump cart??

When my daughter Jessica saw the picture on this blog of the dump cart we recently purchased at Costco, she suggested that it might make a handy way to transport several of the children in her day care to church or school.

Not wanting to leave anything to chance, Grandma picked up another dump cart the next time we were at Costco and prevailed upon Ed and Tiff to haul the rather large box to Long Beach when they went down there last week for a conference. This picture testifies to the fact that Jessica was able to put the cart together and verify that it does indeed provide good transportation for four little ones. They don't have a lot of room to rattle around and you probably wouldn't want that anyway.

I suspect this is one wagon that will get a lot of good use.

1 comment:

  1. The only problem I have with it is that I need to rig a shoulder harness to it. Pulling behind myself is getting more comfortable, but not as ergonomic as it could be. I have noticed dog and goat cart harnesses on ebay, I think I might figure out something from those designs.

    ReplyDelete