Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Warning: Proud Grandpa alert!

My children are starting to discover a couple of the ways into their father's (or father's-in law) heart by either (1) maintaining a blog in which they regularly show off their offspring (or 4-footed friends in the case of Lisa); or (2) emailing me pictures that I can include on my blog. (It doesn't hurt to hint strongly that "these pictures can be used on the blog".)

Stacie and Libby decided that Libby could use a new look that showed off her lovely face and would be a little easier to comb and brush out.

This was taken last summer at Lee and Staci's wedding. Of course it had grown some since then but I don't have a good picture of her just before her haircut.

And this was taken four days ago. Kinda cute, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Libby does seem to have the perfect little face for a Dorothy Hamill short-bob. And you can still put a bow of headband in it if you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had actually been trying to get her hair grown out a bit more, but the last cut really was a mullet. Sister Wurtz did this cut and yes I think it is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete