Saturday, April 05, 2008

Another Kit for Grandpa

I had so much fun putting together the cabinet in our bedroom that I jumped at the chance to put together a four-drawer unit that our son here in Sacramento purchased. Not only do I enjoy putting kits together but I enjoy the well-engineered kits from Ikea especially. And as topping on the cake, I would be able to work with my two grandsons!


As might be expected, Tim and Jake had different spans of attention but both of them were worn out by the time Ed had breakfast ready for us. We took a break for breakfast.


Then Ed helped with constructing the last half of the project. We moved it into its pre-selected spot in the boys' bedroom where it fit perfectly, of course. This was definitely one of those win-win situations that are so pleasant to experience.

Here is the chest of drawers in its place with the first fabric boxes in place ready to stow baby Camdan's new wardrobe, most of which he got from the shower at the Regional Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment