Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Missing bill

Have I ever said how much I love the Internet?

I recently lost one of our monthly bills. I know we had received it and I had opened and looked at it remarking to myself that it was slightly lower than usual. And that's the last I remember seeing it. I would have completely forgotten about the bill except that my Microsoft Money program reminded me that the bill was coming due.

I looked and looked and couldn't come up with it. I was ready to just pay the same as the month before which should more than cover it when Carolyn suggested going online and printing a duplicate of the bill. So many companies are doing this now that it seemed almost a "duh" moment. Sure enough. I easily logged into the company, printed out a new bill to replace the lost one, and paid the bill using Money as I always do. No more crying over lost bills.

Have I ever said how much I love the Internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment