Sunday, July 06, 2008

A triple-header!

Our family had three, no, FOUR reasons to celebrate today.
  • I turned 64 today
  • My oldest grandson Ben turned 11 today
  • My youngest grandson Camdan was blessed in church today
  • Our beloved leader President George W. Bush celebrated his 62nd birthday today by traveling to Japan aboard Air Force One.
The last one we didn't a chance to get personally involved in. We celebrated Ben's birthday yesterday at John's Incredible Pizza where they have a great pizza buffet and dozens of arcade games and rides. We even found a quiet dining room so that grandpa and grandma could get away from the crowds.

The weekend events were exciting enough to induce Richard and Natalie to bring their family, Jessica to bring Jillian, and Steven & Lisa to bring themselves to join us, Ben & Michael, and Ed and Tiffany and family. Right after the meeting where Edward gave Camdan his blessing we had the following picture taken.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!!! I wish I could have been there. (Although I didn't realize you got so excited about the comings and goings of the beloved leader.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice family picture! And Happy Birthday Arnold. I had my 64th in April so know how good or not so good it is depending on how you want to look at it!

    ReplyDelete