Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Custom Guides for Microsoft Products

I wrote several weeks ago about a new laptop we purchased which came with Vista and Microsoft Office 2007. My concern was about how quickly we could become proficient with the new software. Eric, in a comment gave me a link to a site with FREE Quick Reference Guides.

It occurred to me that many of my readers may have missed the comment and the Guides are so handy that I decided to mention them again. For our use, I've printed one for each of the programs we have then enclosed them in sheet protectors.

Here's a list of what they have available. The separate items are clickable.

Microsoft Quick References

Microsoft Access

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft FrontPage

Internet Explorer

Microsoft InfoPath

Microsoft Office

Microsoft OneNote

Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft PowerPoint

Microsoft Project

Microsoft Publisher

Microsoft SharePoint

Microsoft Visio

Microsoft Windows

Microsoft Word


No comments:

Post a Comment