Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Cookies without crumbs

This afternoon, right on schedule, I picked up from our mailbox cluster a standard sized US Postal Service box. I knew what was in it but it was still comforting to see the card taped on the outside which read: Krandi's Sweet Co, Kristi Higham, CBO (Chief Baking Officer). The reason I knew what was inside is that two days before I had ordered four dozen cookies from Kristi who, in addition to being a CBO is also my niece. I want to make it clear that this review might possibly be biased (but I don't think so).

Inside the box, packed like they were fine china, were the cookies I had ordered. Each dozen had its own vacuum pack which kept them from jostling around and also sealed in the freshness of the cookies that 48 hours earlier were coming out of Kristi's oven.


The vacuum packaging also provided a way for Kristi to clearly mark the type of cookies which were in each pack in case the 100% visual didn't do it. We ordered (and received) chocolate chip, s'mores, cinnamon toffee doodles, oatmeal raisin, oatmeal cranberry cashew, peanut butter, and lemon. I sort of twisted Kristi's arm to get such a variety. Normally, all her cookies come in dozens and you're limited to 4 dozen a box. Of course you can order as many dozens as you want. She'll find the boxes.




Carolyn caught me in the act of cutting open one of the packages.


Then I snapped Carolyn getting the first bite. Believe me, I wasn't far behind. So far we've only tried 3 types of cookies so I can't give an opinion about which are my favorites. And that's going to be hard because all three so far have been DELICIOUS.

To get some for yourself or your family to try go to the Krandy's Sweet Co website to see what's available, the prices, and how to place an order. When placing an order I found it best to copy the address info@krandyssweetco.com into your own email program rather than rely on Windows to select the proper program and actually send your order.

And speaking of prices, I looked at several mail-order cookie web sites and found that Krandy's is very competitive.

So there you have it: good service, good taste, and good pricing! Order your today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the sweet review!! I'm so happy they arrived safe and delicious! So far every package (even to the east coast) has arrived in 2 days. Go USPS!! Thank you for your order and supporting my business! You are terribly kind!

    ReplyDelete