Saturday, January 15, 2011

Toolbox help

As part of the walker repair, Carolyn brought me the tool tray of the toolbox we have had since we first got married.  Then while I was working on the walker, she started emptying the tray, setting out the wrenches and sockets neatly, like a OR nurse.  When I asked, she said the tool box still stinks of the time when Edward as a baby spit up into it.  Oh, well.  Not my problem.

As I was clearing up, she brought the tray back to the garage to put into the tool box.  Notice anything interesting about the newly cleaned up tool tray?  Hint:  look at the sockets.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know what the before looked like, but I'm still clueless.
    Have you read Packing for Mars, by Mary Roach. Fun book
    Hope your family has Aug. 5,6,7 reserved for family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, 40 years and it still smells of Ed's spit up? That is some powerful stuff. Here's to hoping he doesn't get sick a lot.

    ReplyDelete