Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

I can't find anywhere in my blog where I've talked about Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. They are probably our family's favorite cookie and there have been times when the kids have fought over the last one in the cookie jar.

This time with family due to arrive this afternoon, I decided to do a double batch. By clicking on this recipe you should be able to get a clear picture and print it out.

The recipe is really just a list of ingredients that you add in sequence stirring as you go. I just leave the mixer on while I add each ingredient.



You scoop them onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees. I use a 1.5 inch scoop and it produces about 5 dozen cookies.


What do you think? Don't they look grand. They taste great, too!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, I knew I wanted to make cookies this evening, and these look tasty. Sans raisins, of course.

    ReplyDelete