Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pimp my ride

Some kind soul (no name came attached to the package) sent me some lovely silver flames. Since they came after the blog entry describing my new walker I thought maybe they are from Jessica and are for that walker. So, with the help of Mom and Steven I decorated my walker as shown here.

Unfortunately, the blue is almost all textured plastic and the silver is aluminum covered with a plastic protective film. The sillver flam decals literally disappear when place on the silver areas.Two hours after putting these on, they were beginning to peal off.

Then Mom thought maybe the flames were for her van. Her van is so plain that I often call it "the Marshmallow". Well, look at it now:


Can you see the detail work? No one will call this a marshmallow again.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer that they won't work on the walker,d but they do look pretty cool on the car!

    ReplyDelete