Friday, November 06, 2009

Dumpchair - part 2

When I first posted about my dumping chair I noted that it was missing a vital part of the control system, namely the label which identifies which button does what. In fact, there is no way to identify the buttons on the control, no numbers, letters or instructions.

I've been puzzling about that since we installed the chair in our family room but it wasn't until I was moving things around on our patio that I saw the answer. There on the box the chair came in, was a picture of the chair and the controller. Using a handy dandy pocket knife I easily pried off the picture of what a label would look like if we had one.



Quickly scanning the little picture then enlarging it slightly and cleaning it up after inverting the color/ shade. For some reason it's easier for me to use someone else's drawing rather than draw my own. Probably doesn't save a bit of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment