Friday, November 20, 2009

Lumberjack's Redwood One Full Pounder HB


Some things just call out to be tried. So when Tiffany said she'd like to order the "One Pounder" but she couldn't do it on her own, I gallantly stepped forward and said I'd share. Turns out I didn't do very well with my share, only eating about half and half the fries as well. We sent the last quarter home with Ed and Camdan polished off the fries early in the evening. I will have to say that the hamburger was about the best biggest burger I've ever had the chance to share.



The service was a little spotty tonight. I think when they shoved two tables together for our group they must have taken a table from two different waitresses so each of them thought the other was taking care of our needs. Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment