Friday, January 08, 2010

Elephant Bar revisited

A few weeks ago I reported on our visit to the Elephant Bar, giving the place high marks.  Tonight we revisited the restaurant with some long-time friends who had moved to Sacramento shortly after we did.  Did the restaurant measure up to my previous evaluation?  Absolutely.  In spite of a long line of customers waiting, they honored our reservations and when the booth they initially assigned to us was too cramped, they graciously moved us to a table as soon as one became available.

The food was as good as before with the sole exception being Carolyn's tomato sauce which was rather plain.  But everything was served hot and timely. 

I didn't have my 20% senior discount card with me but Carolyn had hers.  Still they honored the card for us and our friends on separate tabs. 

I'm again impressed with the Elephant Bar.  They put customer service first.

No comments:

Post a Comment