Thursday, July 29, 2010

Smile for the camera

I think I'm getting close to getting all our digital pictures together so I can finally start on the sorting and organizing  project I've been wanting to do for some time.  Until our latest computer acquisition, we just didn't have enough space to put everything together which makes it more difficult to organize. In fact, I'm still not sure have everything.  But what I do have  is 21,388 photos taking up a little over19 gigabytes of storage.  And that is just the digital pictures we've taken and the slides we've scanned. I don't know if we'll ever get around to scanning the pictures we've printed from negatives.  Of course, many of these pictures need to be scrapped.

Does anybody have a good recommendation  for picture album software?

No comments:

Post a Comment