Friday, March 10, 2006

Saving pictures from my blog



I just discovered that you can save the pictures I have posted on my blog in two different sizes. By right clicking on the blog itself and selecting "Save picture as" you can save a picture with the dimensions of 320 x 240 pixels, and about 10K bytes in size. This is a nice size to send in emails but you can't enlarge it past about 3" x 4" and it wouldn't make a good photo print.



By left clicking on the picture, your browser will show a screen with a much larger picture. By right clicking on this picture and selecting "Save picture as.." you can save a picture with the dimensions of 1024 x 768, and about 80K to 100K in size. This isn't bad for emailing but you wouldn't want to email too many in one message. You can enlarge this picture to 10" x 13" on a computer screen (you can use it for wallpaper or a screensaver, for example) and you could get a good photo print at 4" x 6" with no problem. If you'd like a bigger print, contact me for the original digital photo.

Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment