Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Book reviews for hire

Have I sold my soul to the devil? This past week, quite out of the blue, I got an email asking if I would read a book and post a review on my website (which I assume means here but could mean other websites I maintain elsewhere). For that service, I will get to keep the book in question.

This is actually the second time something like this has happened but the previous time it was an e-book and the contents were so politically messed up that I couldn't get past the first few pages let alone actually read the whole book for a review. I probably should have said something like that in the review but I just deleted the file from my computer and forgot the whole thing.

This time the book did arrive as promised, all 504 pages of it. Look for it to be reviewed on this very blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment