Thursday, December 06, 2007

Jasper's giant eggburger

My working one day a week at the regional center and the desire for some people there to make sure they keep in touch with me has led to an instant tradition: Wednesday lunches out. In addition, most of these lunches are at Jasper's Giant Hamburger, located on Fulton & Hurley. When enough of the group start feeling guilty about their cholesterol intake, the suggest another location like Round Table Pizza but Jasper's almost always wins out.

And, of course, I have developed such a reputation for ordering an Egg Cheeseburger (think steak and eggs) that I don't even get a chance to place my order. The propieter sees me coming and rings up the egg cheeseburger (or eggburger for short). Now, you've got to admit the concoction looks good. I can certainly vouch for it tasting great. And if I only eat one once a week it can't be that bad for me, can it?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've had an egg burger since I was in Brazil. Though they are fairly common there.

    ReplyDelete