Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Want to know when I've added something?

I was talking to a good friend recently who admitted (to my face) that she hadn't read my blog for several weeks. She said that she meant to (yeah, right) but just kept forgetting to look up the URL. And yes, she said, she knew it would be easier if she just added the URL to her bookmarks or even made an icon for her desktop.

I then suggested she use a notification service. There are a half dozen blogs that I like to keep up with but they don't change daily and I hate reading the blog for 5 minutes before I realize I've read it before. Of course she asked what the name of the service was and I couldn't remember. It wasn't even advertised on my blog.

If you look at the left side of the screen, just under my picture, you'll see that I've corrected the last problem. The service is called blogarithm.com. I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I inspired a blog post! Glad that my procrastination prompted you to add a link to blogarithm. I love it!

    ReplyDelete