Monday, August 18, 2008

Post-op Progress Report #7

10:00 pm, August 18, 2008

You know, I don't want to disappoint those of you checking in every couple of hours but I just don't have the means to measure Carolyn's progress in such minute increments. And even if I could we'd probably see things as overlaid graphs that are going up and down with a general trend of upwards. Nor can I hope to entertain you with philosophical meanderings or lyrical poetry so that you're glad to have taken a few seconds of your life to 'check in".

I guess what I'm saying is that the first item of my blog will continue to give the most recent status of Carolyn's health condition but that status report may not change daily. In the meantime, our regularly scheduled programming ("the musings and amusings of a grandpa") will resume as the second item of the blog. When there is a significant change in Carolyn's health status, that may indeed be my scheduled item for the day.

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment