Saturday, November 08, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration. But even though neither Carolyn nor I am involved with sith the supply side of retail sales, we still have to start preparing for Christmas far ahead of the actual holiday.

For example, Thursday evening we held a ward Activities Committee meeting for which the main agenda item was the ward Christmas party. Yesterday, a member of the Committee and Carolyn got together to start firming up details for the Christmas program which involved searching the net for appropriate backgrounds for various readings.

Another example is my hunting down and beginning to practice on the Christmas music that I have collected through the years. Since I only practice (or even play) these numbers during this short Christmas preseason until Christmas itself. The day after Christmas I will put it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment