Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh, Fudge!

Last year at one of the parties at our house Linda Karoly brought some Key Lime Fudge. It was so good that I asked for her recipe. Turns out that she has two recipes but one was infinitely easier and almost foolproof. The secret is Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk and white baking chips.

What you see here are the six batches I made using the basic recipe and 6 different variations: dark chocolate, walnuts, cheery flavored cranberries, peppermint, coconut, and cinnamon. You can download a PDF version of the recipe from my web page: http://home.surewest.net/arnoldvl/fudge.pdf


We made little bags of two pieces of each flavor, an index indication which color is which flavor., and the address to the recipe on out home page.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it clear which of the last two posts was supposed to cause a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe someone else has already written a book called "Death by Chocolate" and there are several dessert recipes with that name. In any case, I'd rather Death by Chocolate than Death by computer crash.

    ReplyDelete