Monday, October 22, 2007

About time for a change...

I got a little comment on a recent entry saying some of my links aren't up to date. He/She was right and I'll have to see what I can do about that. I no longer have the software to update the family web site and, of course I have no control over website's or blogs that belong to others.

While looking these links and websites over I realized that my own blog was looking a little worn. Let's face it, after almost 2 years with the same format, this blog needed a little change of looks. I'm not clever enough to build my own look and feel for the blog but Blogger does have a fair number of templates for me to use. Unfortunately, when you go from level 1 templates to level 2 templates (which I had to do), you lose all the little things around the blog like the favorite links, the phases of the moon, or the ability to count the number of visitors I get. I was able to figure out some of these add-ons.

Let me know what you think of the new look as well as things you'd like to see changed, added, or taken away. I may or may not be able to accommodate you but I won't without knowing what you'd like.

And thanks again for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment