Thursday, October 04, 2007

Recycled lizard

I was really startled the other day when I was taking the recycling trash out to the curb. Before I do that, I try to gather in all the recycling trash from around the house into the green bin by our back door. I was startled to see this little fellow looking up at me. I don't have any idea what he could subsist on in that green bin. Maybe he was just looking for a little snack.

Not so endearing was a black spider I saw in our sandpile as I was covering it up with the frame covers we have. It looked like it had a bright red marking on its abdomen although I couldn't tell if it was an hourglass shape. Needless to say, I sprayed the area with "death to spiders" spray and hope that the grandkids won't meet up with the same kind of spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment