Monday, August 24, 2009

Just whose book is it anyway?

Carolyn and I were tending our youngest grandson the other day. At 15 months he's right at that age where he's leaving the stage of total dependence to to control of the world. The following picture is just one example of his trying to do things his way, not realizing (and maybe not caring) that in the process of controlling the pages, he's making it difficult or impossible for Grandma to continue reading.

Kind of reminds me of all the forces at work on Health Care Insurance reform or Health Care Payment reform. Somehow everyone confuses that with Health Care reform and goes off half cocked about "don't touch my Health Care". Except for those of us in an HMO type of plan, I don't' know anyone who really LIKES the insurance side of Health Insurance. But like little Camdan here, just too busy trying to get my way to really understand the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment